terça-feira, 24 de agosto de 2010

summer miniature WIP

This is something I have started some time ago just entertain myself a little and now I'm trying to get it done. Everything on this piece, though, is "newbie-like", because, first of all, her structure of wires was poorly made. I didn't know how to do it before I took this sculpture course on the beggining of the year and now I'm way lazy to remake everything.

This character was created maybe 2 years ago and doesn't really have an actual design yet. She's supposed to be a maned-wolf-canid-thing, even though she doesn't really look like one, because of her mutant design. I am fixing her ears, to make them look bigger and removing a little bit of her chest, to give the impression that she's thiner and with longer legs, like a maned wolf.

Well, I will see what I can do with this piece on the next days.

Cheers, everyone.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário